1:1 Floral Watercolor Workshop
1:1 Floral Watercolor Workshop
Feeling watercolor curious? Have you been wanting to take your watercolor skills to the next level and/or maybe you’re a beginner that’s looking for a more intensive and intimate learning experience? You have come to the right place!
I am so excited to offer one-on-one watercolor floral workshop opportunities where I will teach you to paint like YOU! Having taught 75+ watercolor workshops over the past 3 years and with 8 years of watercolor experience, I’ll equip you with the tools to help boost your confidence in your own watercolor practice.
For a limited time enter code ONEONONE at checkout to receive $50 OFF through May 31st!
1:1 Watercolor workshop includes:
- One, 3 hour 1:1 watercolor session with a floral-theme, geared towards your creative goals
- All materials provided: watercolor paint, brushes, watercolor paper, water cup, pencil, paper towels, & palette
- Pre-session questionnaire where I can get to know you a little better and to ensure that you get the most out of our time together
- You will complete an 11x14 inch watercolor floral painting utilizing techniques we cover during our 1:1 session
- BONUS GIFT: PDF downloadable E-book, Watercolor Florals: A Stroke by Stroke Guidebook, 12-pan travel set of windsor newton watercolor paints, professional round brush, and mini, handmade sketch book- A $50 value, FREE!
Other important information:
Once I have received your purchase confirmation, I will contact you within 48 hours via email to provide the pre-session questionnaire and confirm scheduling options for our 1:1 watercolor session based on the preferences you provided at check out.
1:1 Workshops will be held at Craft Habit in Raleigh and must be scheduled between June 1, 2019 and August 31st, 2019, Tuesday through Friday (see drop down options for day and time preferences once you hit the purchase button)
The Watercolor Florals: A Stroke-by-Stroke Guidebook will be sent directly to your email inbox for instant download once the 1:1 workshop session is purchased.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. If for any reason you are unable to attend our scheduled workshop time, you must notify me directly via email AT LEAST 48 hours in advance to reschedule your workshop date, no refunds will be given.
What students are saying:
I have taken multiple classes with Amy, her quick wit and style of teaching makes for a fun learning experience. Even if watercolors are new to you, the class gives you the basic skills and techniques to create something beautiful. I look forward to taking more classes in the future, for Amy is an absolute pleasure! -Maria
For her birthday, I took my mom to one of Amy Richards watercolor classes at Craft Habit and before the class was even over, we had signed up for the next one! Amy was a delight! She took her time and guided us step-by-step so that our end results looked great. It was so fun and the class was small and intimate and we learned so much. We can't wait for the next class! -Sarah
Amy is such a gifted artist and teacher. She takes the scariness out of it like no one else. -Pam